The Lasdrop DrySeal is a compact, economical lip seal designed for quick and easy installation. The lip seal, made specifically for marine use, is in constant low friction contact with the propeller shaft, preventing water from passing in your vessel. As in all Lasdrop models, the DrySeal incorporates a water lubricated alignment bearing in the housing to keep the unit properly aligned with the shaft. There is an optional back-up seal available that can be installed during the original installation changeable in the future without the need of removing the shaft or unit.
• Split-face plate makes it easy to replace inner lip seal with an optional back-up seal without the need for special installation tools.
• Seal housing is constructed of a durable copolymer with built in water lubricated bearing insuring proper alignment to the shaft.
• Optional Back-up seal rotates freely on the shaft until replacement is needed.
• Each kit includes AWAB hose clamps that are constructed of 316 stainless steel with rolled band edges to eliminate risk of damage to the hose. The non-perforated band provides twice the tensile strength of a regular clamp.
• Available in shaft sizes of 3/4” – 8” (20mm – 200mm) in diameter with stern tubes up to 12” in diameter.
• All units have dual water injection ports including necessary hardware. For ¾ to 1” seals, dual port available upon request.
Lasdrop is able to satisfy any shaft seal application with our four different drip-less seal models: DrySeal, Original Bellows, The Generation II, and Tri Seal. Each model is easy to install, requires little or no maintenance, and is sold as a complete kit – all backed by a three year warranty. Our products are used worldwide in both commercial, recreational and transportation vessels by owners who demand durability and reliability. All four of our models are designed for both aftermarket and new construction. Lasdrop Shaft Seals are manufactured and engineered by Nautical Specialties entirely in the USA, using only the highest-grade materials. We utilize advanced engineering and design to produce the finest shaft seals available. Our goal is to ensure water does not enter the bilge and stays outside of your vessel. Please visit us at lasdrop.com email@example.com P 810.388.9718 800.940.7325